“ A Letter From the Staff of Zion H-D “
Dealership Open with Extra Precaution
To our Zion Harley-Davidson family,
Amid the heightened concerns regarding the spread of Coronavirus/COVID-19, please know the health and safety of Zion Harley-Davidson customers and staff are our top priorities. As such, we want to make you aware of the diligent efforts we are making to support a safe environment for all:
- At our dealership, we are:
- Fully sanitizing and wiping down each motorcycle daily and after any interactions with a motorcycle.
- Allowing customers to only view, not try-on, helmets.
- Deep cleaning common areas used by employees and customers.
- Instructing employees not to come in if they feel sick or experience any symptoms.
- While we think of our customers as family, we’re following guidance from public authorities and practicing social distancing and staying 6 feet away from customers. For the time being, we’ll be refraining from handshakes, hugs and close contact.
There have been no confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 among Zion Harley-Davidson employees.
We will continue to stay up to date as the Utah Public Health agencies and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention provide guidance. Rest assured, our decision-making process keeps our customers top of mind, and we will take any and all necessary steps to help make the Zion Harley-Davidson a safe environment for all.
We will pick up any Motorcycle in our area for servicing and can conduct a large portion of a Motorcycle Sale over the telephone. We also can make arraignments for any parts and general merchandise to be purchased by phone and delivered for your convenience.
We ride together; we’re all in this together. Stay safe and healthy.
Laura and the Zion h-d Staff